When it’s time to sell, you must be confident that every element of negotiating the best terms and the highest price has been set before your home is even listed.
Start with the resources The Shannon Murree Team has provided. There is no charge for this information. These will help get you started in terms of assessing your real estate situation and planning for a stress-free and successful sale.
According to statistics and various media reports, the Barrie, Orillia, Innisfil and Simcoe County area housing market is "the hottest in the country" and it takes an experienced professional to move your house as quickly, professionally, and profitably.
When you’ve decided to sell, the Shannon Murree Team will be your advocate, your guide, and your fierce negotiator. We work hard to make yours a great, efficient sale and as smooth as possible.
We look forward to working with you and being on your team!
If selling, a REALTOR® provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals.
- If your REALTOR® doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, a REALTOR® has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your Real Estate Representative the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold. Your time is valuable. A real estate representative allows you to spend your time how you want.